Re-Opening Consulting for Businesses, Schools & Events
Do you need a testing regimen? What tests are right for your environment? Which employees, students, teachers, or customers are first? How do you protect operations? How do you manage interaction with the public?
We will develop a custom COVID-19 testing strategy that will minimize the risks to your business, students, employees or event attendees.
With our clients we review the following:
- Number of potential people exposed and frequency of interaction
- The physical work environment
- Interactions with the public
- The local prevalence of COVID-19
- Quantity of asymptomatic employees
- and much more
With a 360 degree understanding of your locations, employees, public interaction, and the specific needs of your organization, we lay out a plan that allows you to operate without having to worry about risks to your staff or customers.
We understand that some organizations need to move fast to understand their risk, implement a plan and get back to ‘real life’ safely and responsibly.
While each group is different, here are the elements that we will consider as we make our recommendations:
- Review the 3 most commonly available testing methods used for the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), including the accuracy, logistical advantages, and disadvantages of each.
- Provide recommendations for optimal testing and monitoring of participants. Illustrate how mass, gold-standard viral testing could be performed cost-effectively.
- Discuss how to make communities local to your business locations safer and healthier.
- Provide an overview of options for optimal business operation and recommendations for reduced travel and streamlined logistics.
- Provide protocol considerations beyond testing for daily monitoring, social distancing, crowd management, hospitality, and foodservice infection control standards.
Getting back to work is imperative, as is protecting the health of employees and the communities they serve.
If you would like to review with our team how you can best protect your organization and all its stakeholders from COVID-19 with a comprehensive testing strategy, contact us here.
Free Covid Reopening Course:
The Wild Health Covid-19 Guide To Re-Opening Your Business Wisely.